Saturday, May 4, 2013

penpal letter

pen pal letter
I'm taking a break from studying to show you the latest penpal letter I sent to Gwen! I decorated this one with a doily, gold paint and stars, and my favorite floral washi tape.

letter details
I absolutely love writing and creating letters to send to people. I think it shows your love and appreciation better than just sending an email or text.

little bundle
I included a package of my favorite rose tea and a instax photo of some roses in our garden.

Log off your email and try writing a letter to someone this weekend. ♥

5 comments :

  1. Very pretty! Think i've already looked at this post a hundred times and i'm still amazed :)
    Good luck for your exams!
    Have a lovely day- i hope the weather at your town is as sunny as here! <3
    S xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your compliments always make my day better! ♥
      And thanks for wishing me luck! My first one went well, I've got a few left though, so we'll see how they go! :)
      I hope you have a wonderful day also! ♥♥

      Delete
  2. I love your floral washi tape ! ♥
    ... And your blog is really wonderful !
    Have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete